To Our Patients,
We want to put your mind at ease when coming to see us for Endodontic care during the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure your safety while in our office, Dr. Moseley and her staff have put forth extra measures for your appointment. To ensure your safety and comfort in our office, we have implemented the following:
- We are only seeing 1 patient at a time and disinfecting the front and back office in between patients.
- All office staff are required to wear a face masks and we are using plexiglass barriers at the front desk.
- Each operatory is outfitted with a Surgically Clean Air purifier that disinfects the air and performs 6 complete air exchanges per hour.
- An air scrubber was put into our HVAC system.
- We are rigorously following the local and CDC guidelines in screening patients prior to their appointment and when they enter the office. Some of these include:
- Check for Covid- 19 symptoms during our appointment confirmation call and at the appointment
- Temperature checks
- Patient hand washes prior to entering treatment rooms
- We have always stringently followed all CDC infection control guidelines and still continue to closely monitor and immediately implement any updated guidelines to ensure your safety.
- Our staff is screened every day for Covid-19 symptoms and temperature checks at the beginning of each day.
- We are also limiting the office to just patients and necessary vendors at this time to decrease the amount of people in our office.